Monday, August 01, 2005

Today everything went wrong in school from the word go. After a boring assembly (national anthem/school song got delayed the PA system was down so fuckedup vp lawlimei postphoned it)(incidently, whoever heard of that huh?!) there was chemistry practical. And somebody insisted on squeezing into the same workbench as me and Hwee Ru. ON PURPOSE.
she normally sits in one of the rows in front. She sat with me so that she could copy my work. Finally I got sick of that completely so I told her to go do her own experiment. Not my fault she can't read a single instruction on her own. And if that wasn't bad enough she STANK. Seriously. There's always this gross smell near my seat, after smelling it for a week I've come to the conclusion that it comes from her. PEEEE-EEUUW.

Then was P.E, which is really so fucked up now that Mr Ong's left and we've got Ms "short shit" Liang. Argh we played full court basketball and she plopped herself into the team I was in cause we were a person short. And she can't play for shit, we're better off with one player short.

After P.E, there was recess, where some stupid fucker sec one had no manners, she kept shoving her chair into mine. Fuck I've already got no space then some dickhead goes and whams her chair into mine and glares at me cause I don't move? Not even well mannered to say "excuse me"! fuckingsecones.

Math next and we did the math test. NO TIME whatsoever, if, IF I get all the questions that I completed correct, I'd get a grand total of... 11 marks. Whoop-de-fucking-doo that's 1.5 marks off the passing mark. ARGH failure is immenent. Plus, we were made to change back from P.E after recess and there was hardly any time, and everyone was hot, sticky and smelly, and NOOOO we still have to change! Irrational!


School sucks ass.

No comments: